A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ehrenman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ehrenman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ehrenman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrenman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ehrenman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ehrenman MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Ehrenman practice?
- Dr. Michael Ehrenman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Ehrenman practices Internal Medicine near Sunrise, FL.