A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Eichler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Eichler is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eichler
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Eichler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Eichler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eichler graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Eichler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Donald Eichler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Eichler practice?
- Dr. Michael Eichler has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Eichler practices Ophthalmology near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Ophthalmologists.