A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Eichler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Eichler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Eichler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eichler graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Eichler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
- St. Cloud Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Eichler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Eichler practice?
- Dr. Michael Eichler has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Eichler practices Ophthalmology near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Ophthalmologists.