Dr. Michael Eifling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Eifling?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 27th, 2017

Excellent doctor

Dr. Eifling is thorough and thoughtful. He is willing to listen and discuss options in treatment. I've been pleased with the quality of his advice and treatment choices in managing my fairly difficult set of symptoms. I would recommend him to anyone who needed his services.

October 24th, 2016

Highly Recommend

I have been a patient of Dr. Eifling for six years, had a variety of procedures performed by him, and have found him to be an excellent Electropsyiologist. He is intelligent, explains procedures in language very understandable, seems to be highly respected by those he works with, and other doctors he interacts with. He is courteous, friendly, and easy to be around. I highly recommend him for anyone having electrical problems with their heart.

September 26th, 2016

First Visit

Dr Eifling spent a lot of time with me on my first visit, was extremely knowledgable, seemed to genuinely care, gave me a full education on the heart problem. Explained pros and cons to specific treatments, answered all my questions patiently, did not act rushed. I would definitely recommend him to people with arrhythmia problems.

August 13th, 2016

Love Dr Eifling. He is the best Dr I have ever seen!

August 7th, 2016

Dr Eifling = Outstanding

Several things come to mind, beginning with the fact that clinical evaluation and feedback can be uncomfortable at best. However my experience with Dr Eifling was anything but uncomfortable. Instead, his feedback was extremely informative, anxiety relieving, and critical for my future plans. Note that some of the information was not what I wanted to hear, and as a trained Clinical Psychologist I certainly am capable of all sorts of wishful thinking. However what I really want and needed to know was precisely what I am facing and how best I might deal with it from the perspective of Dr Rifling's particular area of expertise. I walked away from the meeting feeling that I had received the very best balance of scientific precision as well as practical knowledge possible. I now have a follow-up scheduled with my primary Cardiologist, Dr Sharp, who I know (based on excellent past experience with her) will map out guidelines, contraindications, and strategies for me. Mentioning that reflects the excellent service, including coordinated input from several Cardiovascular Specialities, that has provided me with both unexpected longevity (my first MI was 40 years ago!) as well as wonderful quality of life.

July 22nd, 2016

Dr. Eifling is very positive and an extremely bright physician. He takes individual care of his patients. I have recently followed him from the hospital he left previously after staying for 3 years. I Had a feeling that I needed his knowledge in my particular case. After being there he picked up on some changes that needed to be made to my device. I appreciate his diagnosis before and continue to do so. I am so glad that he is my doctor again.

April 22nd, 2016

Dr Eifling is excellent. Very knowledgable with an excellent bedside manner. He was more than willing to take the time and go through everything with me, address any concerns that I had and explain a complicated diagnosis in a clear manner.

April 10th, 2016

Excellent

I was referred to Dr. Eifling very shortly after his arrival at McKay/Dee Hospital in Ogden. I found him to be congenial, caring, thorough, and very knowledgeable, using language that I could understand. Since that time I have had numerous procedures that have given me a much healthier overall heart health. When he choose to continue his career at St. Marks, I choose to continue my association with him even though it doubled my driving distance for appointments. I highly recommend Dr. Eifling for any heart related issues anyone might have.

March 24th, 2016

"My recent visit to see Dr. Michael Eifling, MD went very well and his staff is excellent".

December 4th, 2015

Dr. Eifling is a special person and I am fortunate to have him as my cardiologist.

November 16th, 2015

I have been so happy with the Heart Center at St. Marks and with Dr. Eifling. The staff is so accommodating and kind and Dr. Eifling is THE BEST! He takes the time to talk with me, answer all my questions and really cares about how I feel. I have already recommended him to others and will continue to do so. Thank you so much, Dr. Eifling, for taking such good care of me!

November 14th, 2015

Heart Center at St Marks

I had a heart problem called A Fib and the Dr at St Marks knew exactly what to do for me. They are Great. I have to travel from Ogden to Salt Lake but will not change doctors because the doctors there are GREAT and Care.