Dr. Michael Eighan MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Saint Cloud, MN

no change

October 21st, 2015
Complicated Pregnancy
I saw Dr. Eighan for my second pregnancy. I had several complications with my first and was excited but slightly apprehensive about being pregnant again. He was able to put my mind at ease and we went on to have an almost uneventful pregnancy. Everything turned out okay, though, and I never felt that Dr. Eighan didn't have our best interest at heart. Wait time would be my largest complaint, but much of that is due to the fact that Dr. Eighan makes every effort to be there for each of the deliveries and those don't usually happen at scheduled times, and as such that is completely understandable as well as unavoidable.

September 25th, 2015
Dr Eighan is the best around!!! Very kind, considerate and just a nice guy!!! I hope he stays in St Cloud for a very long time!!!

May 18th, 2015
Dr. Eighan has a great way with words and explains everything in a way you can understand! He has a very calming presence and is extremely intelligent.

October 30th, 2009
I miss this doctor
I was a patient of Dr. Eighan's when he was practicing in OHIO. Ever since he left to go to Minnesota I have not been able to find a more through and caring doctor to replace him. If I were a rich Lady I would travel to Minnesota to have my yearly check ups. I only hope that someday he will return to OHIO.