Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Eilbert
Dr. Michael Eilbert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist, Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Eilbert is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, Sharp Memorial Hospital and PIH Health Hospital-Downey. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Eilbert has the following 3 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Michael Eilbert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.
Dr. Robert Moore
Neurology, Sleep Medicine
Newport Beach, CA 0 mi36
Dr. Shiho Ito
Family Medicine, Hospitalist, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Newport Beach, CA 0 mi14
Dr. Rasha Hindiyeh
Newport Beach, CA 0 mi6