A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Eilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Eilbert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Eilbert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eilbert graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Eilbert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Johnson Eilbert MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Eilbert practice?
- Dr. Michael Eilbert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Eilbert practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Sleep Medicine Doctors.