A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Eilerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Eilerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eilerman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eilerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Eilerman, MD is board certified in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eilerman graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Eilerman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Univ Of Tennessee Medical Center, Knoxville, Tn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stuart Eilerman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Eilerman practice?
- Dr. Michael Eilerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Eilerman practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Orthopedic Surgeons.