Learn more about Dr. Michael Eilerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Eilerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eilerman
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eilerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Eilerman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eilerman graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Eilerman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Parkwest Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stuart Eilerman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Eilerman practice?
- Dr. Michael Eilerman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Eilerman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons.