A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Eilerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Eilerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eilerman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eilerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Eilerman, MD is board certified in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eilerman graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Eilerman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Univ Of Tennessee Medical Center, Knoxville, Tn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stuart Eilerman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Eilerman practice?
- Dr. Michael Eilerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Eilerman practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Orthopedic Surgeons.