Learn more about Dr. Michael Eilerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Eilerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eilerman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eilerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Eilerman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eilerman graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Eilerman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Parkwest Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stuart Eilerman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Eilerman practice?
- Dr. Michael Eilerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Eilerman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons.