A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Eisemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Eisemann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Eisemann, FACS, MD, PA is board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisemann graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eisemann has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital