A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Eisemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Eisemann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisemann
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Eisemann Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Eisemann, FACS, MD, PA is board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisemann graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Eisemann has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Spring Branch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Louis Eisemann FACS, MD, and PA is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Eisemann practice?
- Dr. Michael Eisemann has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Eisemann practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists and Houston Surgeons.