- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Eisemann is Good. Dr. Eisemann has been reviewed by 32 patients who have provided 26 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Eisemann, MD, PA, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including BOTOX, Breast Surgery Mammaplasty, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisemann graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eisemann has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Spring Branch Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eisemann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Eisemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Eisemann practice?
Dr. Michael Eisemann practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists and Houston Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Eisemann, Dr. Micheal Eisemann, Dr. Michel Eisemann, Dr. Mickey Eisemann, Dr. Miguel Eisemann, Dr. Mike Eisemann