A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Eisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Eisman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Eisman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisman graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Eisman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Schuyler Hospital
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Eisman MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Eisman practice?
- Dr. Michael Eisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Eisman practices Internal Medicine near Montour Falls, NY.
See Montour Falls Internists.