A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Eleff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Eleff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Eleff, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eleff graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Eleff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eleff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Eleff practice?
Dr. Michael Eleff practices Medical Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See New Brunswick Oncologists.