A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Eleff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Eleff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eleff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eleff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Eleff, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eleff graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Eleff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Eleff MD is a male Oncologist , has 32 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Eleff practice?
- Dr. Michael Eleff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Eleff practices Medical Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See New Brunswick Oncologists.