A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Elice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Elice, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Elice, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Children and adults on the Autism spectrum
Education & Awards
Dr. Elice graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Elice has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Warren Elice MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Elice practice?
- Dr. Michael Elice has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Elice practices Pediatrics near Woodbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, NY.
See Woodbury Pediatricians.