Dr. Michael Ellen MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Olympia, WA

3.3

November 19th, 2014
What do I think?
I have a long history of kidney stones, so have dealt with many urologists. Dr Ellen is consistently professional, answers questions thoroughly, never rushes the visits, listens to all my questions and requests, and has treated my medical issues very competently.

August 21st, 2012
Saw the doctor
I left a previous review that I never saw the doctor, but when I when I asked an ER doctor friend of mine for a referral, he suggested that I give Dr. Ellen another try. On my second visit I did see the doctor and I was very pleased with the quality of the medical service I received.

July 9th, 2012
My procedure went perfectly. Staff is knowledgeable and friendly. Dr. Ellen has a very straightforward manner, and a dry sense of humor that I found quite entertaining. Have already recommended him to other people curious about the same procedure.

May 7th, 2012
Never saw the doctor
Had a 3:30 appointment for a consultation. At 4:30 I was still in the waiting room so I asked if I should re-schedule, but was told something which made me think the doctor is commonly over-booked. I left without ever seeing the doctor or making another appointment.

November 8th, 2010
A Capable Caring Dr
Dr Ellen is quiet and reserved but has a keen sense of humor. is always Informative, and pleasant. His Staff is a delight Iam very impressed also gives the Office a sense of Caring & Professionalism.