A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael England:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael England is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael England, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. England graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. England has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John England MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. England practice?
- Dr. Michael England has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael England practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.