A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael England:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael England is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael England, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. England graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. England has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. England accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. England practice?
Dr. Michael England practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Butler, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.