A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Englesbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Englesbe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Englesbe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Englesbe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Englesbe, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Englesbe graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Englesbe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Englesbe MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Englesbe practice?
- Dr. Michael Englesbe has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Englesbe practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.