A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Englesbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Englesbe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Englesbe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Englesbe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Englesbe, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Englesbe graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Englesbe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Englesbe MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Englesbe practice?
- Dr. Michael Englesbe has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Englesbe practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.