Learn more about Dr. Michael Englesbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Englesbe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Englesbe, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Englesbe graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Englesbe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Englesbe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 21 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Englesbe practice?
Dr. Michael Englesbe practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.