A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Eppinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Eppinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Eppinger, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Reperfusion Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Eppinger graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Eppinger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Eppinger MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Eppinger practice?
- Dr. Michael Eppinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Eppinger practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Ann Arbor Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Ann Arbor Surgeons.