A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Eppinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Eppinger is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eppinger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eppinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Eppinger, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Reperfusion Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Eppinger graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Eppinger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Eppinger MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Eppinger practice?
- Dr. Michael Eppinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Eppinger practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.