A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Erlanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erlanger
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Erlanger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Erlanger, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eyes and Vision
Education & Awards
Dr. Erlanger graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Erlanger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Steven Erlanger MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Erlanger practice?
- Dr. Michael Erlanger has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Erlanger practices Ophthalmology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Ophthalmologists.