A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Errico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Errico is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Errico
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Errico Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Errico, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Errico graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Errico has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Errico MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Errico practice?
- Dr. Michael Errico has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Errico practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Surgeons.