Overall Review

July 6th, 2016
Beware!
I agree with another reviewer. Dr. Esantsi is OK, but office staff is blah. I never get any follow up calls from his office. Had blood work and other tests done back in Feb. (it is now July) they have yet to call me. I received results from lab and I know some results were not normal. I haven't called his office because I felt he would contact me if it was anything I should be concerned about. Now I wonder.

March 9th, 2016
Good doctor, if you can get to him...
No one ever answers the phone!!!!!!!! He is a good doctor, but getting an appointment is a pain!

May 19th, 2015
Dr Esantsi is wonderful. He has been our family Dr for many years and has always given my family the best of care. I recommend him to everyone that is searching for a professional and knowledgeable physician.

October 10th, 2014
Excellent physician
Dr. Esantsi is truly the best physician I have ever had. I have been a patient of his for more than 12 years. I have even traveled from another state to continue my medical care with him.

September 27th, 2013
My mother
I did not feel Dr. Esantsi was interested in my 86 year old mothers health. She has always been in good heath, has no dementia problems and still enjoys her life. When she asked him about having a colonoscopy and pelvic exam he acted as though it was not important she have either procedure done. I assume it was because of her age. The last time she went to him she had to wait in the exam room almost 45 minutes before seeing him and could hear him in the next exam room laughing and joking with another patient. My mother had been his patient for about 7 years. When she changed doctors two months ago, the first thing the new doctor asked was how long it had been since she had those exams and immediately ordered her to have an endoscopy, colonoscopy and pelvic exam. My mother didn't have to ask to have them. I would not recommend Dr. Esantsi.

November 13th, 2012
Great Doctor and Nurse. Lousy office help.
Overall I would recommend this Doctor. However, don't expect a return phone call, follow up to your visit, or anything the young lady that answers the phone is supposed to do. The nurse is very knowledgable and nice. A great place if you can avoid the young lady. She just does not follow through with anything. Too bad for this fine Doctor and Nurse.

July 25th, 2012
Great Doc
kind,calm friendly,frank talk. thanks to God for such a doctor.

June 14th, 2012
Great doctor
Very good doctor i was refer to him by my other doctor very professional!

May 24th, 2012
Best Doctor in 20 Years.
I have chronic fatigue, severe delayed-onset food "allergies", and a few other key issues. Dr. Esantsi is the first doctor in over 20 years to listen carefully and offer real, helpful, medical solutions. He's very soft spoken, kind, and caring. The office isn't fancy to say the least. But he is pretty, darn amazing. Can't recommend him highly enough!

April 26th, 2012
what a relief to find a doctor i feel that i can trust!!
dr. esantsi was recommended to me and i will be forever grateful for being steered in the right direction. i trust him completely.

December 17th, 2010
Number 1 Dr in Houston Texas
Dr Esantsi saved my life. He doesn't take chances when a person is not feeling well. I thought I had the flu but found late it was something more life threatening ...blood poisoning. I was really sick and spent 6 days in the hospital under his care. He ran the right test the first time and took no short cuts.. most people that get this bact infect have 50% survival rate.. but thanks to God and Dr Esantsi quick mind I was one of the 50% bedside manner outstanding explained everything in detailed. Found the meds that worked and I recovered he is a very smart dr and really cares for people. He has taken care of me and my husband for our 7 years. Their will never be another Dr i would trust my life and my health to.. best human being you will ever met.

May 20th, 2010
Great doctor with laudable qualities
Dr. Esantsi is a great doctor. He LISTENS, has a gentle manner, is on point with diagnosis, empathizes, interacts well and follows up with patients. He clearly has laudable professional expertise and I highly recommend him.