A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Escamilla, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Bipolar Disorder Manic Depressive Disorder, Psychotic Disorders, and Schizophrenia.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Escamilla graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Escamilla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Escamilla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Escamilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Escamilla practice?
Dr. Michael Escamilla practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Escamilla, Dr. Micheal Escamilla, Dr. Michel Escamilla, Dr. Mickey Escamilla, Dr. Miguel Escamilla, Dr. Mike Escamilla