A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Escamilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Escamilla is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Escamilla
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Escamilla Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Escamilla, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Escamilla graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Escamilla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Escamilla MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Escamilla practice?
- Dr. Michael Escamilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Escamilla practices Psychiatry near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Psychiatrists.