A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Escamilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Escamilla is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Escamilla, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Escamilla graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Escamilla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Escamilla MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Escamilla practice?
- Dr. Michael Escamilla has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Escamilla practices Psychiatry near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See El Paso Psychiatrists.