A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Escue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Escue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Escue, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Escue graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Escue has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wayne Escue MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Escue practice?
- Dr. Michael Escue has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Escue practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Russellville, AR.
See Russellville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.