Dr. Michael Escue Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Escue?

April 24th, 2015

Dr. Escue is the BEST ob/gyn in my opinion. He doesn't sugar coat anything and he is amazing overall. I will use him until he retires!

November 7th, 2013

Genuine heart and soul

Dr Escue has been my daughter's ob dr thru 3 pregnancies and he was amazing with all of them, He has been my middle daughters dr for years and has been more then amazing thru 2 miscarriages and now thru her 3rd pregnancy!! He has been amazing to her and we absolutely love him!! He had the best bed side manner I've ever seen and could be ER find anyone better !!

November 4th, 2013

love him!

I used Dr. Escue with my first two pregnancies, and since I just found out that I am having a 3rd, I will definitely be using him again. He is absolutely amazing.

June 13th, 2011

Good Doctor/Terrible Office Personnel

I suffered a miscarriage and was seen by Dr. Escue after an ER visit. He was very sympathetic and was comforting during our time of loss. He preformed several tests to make certain my overall health was okay and had a wonderful bedside manner! I am currently 18 weeks pregnant and have had the hardest time getting into see him, even after having a miscarriage, vomitting blood during the 14th & 15th week, because my insurance was pending due to the loss of the previous pregnancy. I could get into see him though if I was able to pay 4,800.00 up front and stay a "cash only" patient throughout the pregnancy and delivery even when my insurance kicked back in! I dont believe that this practice is right but I do believe that Dr. Escue is a wonderful OB/GYN by the brief experience that I have had with him, just wish the office personnel was just as good!

July 30th, 2010

Dr. Escue had good knowledge of what he was doing, but not great bedside manner. I felt like just another day at the office. He acted like he didn't care anything about us or the fact we were fixing to have a baby. That's just me though.

November 12th, 2015