Learn more about Dr. Michael Espiritu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Espiritu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Espiritu
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Espiritu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Espiritu, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Espiritu graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Espiritu has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Espiritu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Espiritu practice?
- Dr. Michael Espiritu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Espiritu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Sioux City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux City, IA.
See North Sioux City Orthopedic Surgeons.