A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Espiritu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Espiritu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Espiritu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Espiritu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Espiritu, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Espiritu graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Espiritu has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Espiritu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Espiritu practice?
- Dr. Michael Espiritu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Espiritu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Sioux City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, NE and Sioux City, IA.
See North Sioux City Surgeons.