Learn more about Dr. Michael Espiritu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Espiritu, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Espiritu graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Espiritu has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Espiritu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Espiritu practice?
Dr. Michael Espiritu practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery near North Sioux City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux City, IA and Sac City, IA.
See North Sioux City Orthopedic Surgeons and North Sioux City Surgeons.