Learn more about Dr. Michael Espiritu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Espiritu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Espiritu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Espiritu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Espiritu, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Espiritu graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Espiritu has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Espiritu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Espiritu practice?
- Dr. Michael Espiritu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Espiritu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Sioux City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, NE and Sioux City, IA.
See North Sioux City Surgeons.