A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Esposito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Esposito is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Esposito, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Esposito graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Esposito has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Philip Esposito MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Esposito practice?
- Dr. Michael Esposito has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Esposito practices Urology near Maywood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ and Long Branch, NJ.
See Maywood Urologists.