A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Esposito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Esposito is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Esposito
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Esposito Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Esposito, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Esposito graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Esposito has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Phillip Esposito MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Esposito practice?
- Dr. Michael Esposito has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Esposito practices Urology near Maywood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ and Clifton, NJ.
See Maywood Urologists.