Dr. Michael Estep Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Estep?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Michael Estep?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

Neutral

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 12th, 2014

HELD PRISONER

I was taken to this doctor for involuntary medical evaluation and feel every civil right known to man was violated against me . Not only was I wrongfully placed in his facility for being "drunk" , they isolated me, constrained me , and injected me with unknown "psych" medications against my will. Took approximately 5 staff members holding me in a corner to inject me with shot against my will. After violating my civil rights I can at least thank you for giving me an accurate diagnosis which was "drunk" and not "mentally ill".

June 15th, 2017