A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Etomi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Etomi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Etomi, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Etomi graduated from University of Ife. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Etomi has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Etomi MD is a male Nephrologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Etomi practice?
- Dr. Michael Etomi has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Etomi practices Nephrology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Nephrologists.