A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Etzl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Etzl, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Etzl graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Etzl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phx Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Matthew Etzl FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Etzl practice?
- Dr. Michael Etzl has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Etzl practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians, Phoenix Oncologists, and Phoenix Hematologists.