A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Etzl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Etzl, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Etzl graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Etzl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phx Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Etzl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Etzl practice?
Dr. Michael Etzl practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians, Phoenix Pediatric Specialists, and Phoenix Hematologists.