A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Eufemio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Eufemio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Eufemio, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Eufemio graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Eufemio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Medical Center
- Pocono Med Ctr, E Stroudsburg, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Eufemio MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Eufemio practice?
- Dr. Michael Eufemio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Eufemio practices Urology near East Stroudsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tobyhanna, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Urologists.