A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Evankovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Evankovich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Evankovich, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy TURP
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Evankovich graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Evankovich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Hamot Medical Center
- Corry Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Richard Evankovich MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Evankovich practice?
- Dr. Michael Evankovich has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Evankovich practices Urology near Erie, PA.