Dr. Michael Evankovich MD Patient Reviews

December 31st, 2014
EXCELLENT !!!

June 6th, 2013
Retired
Dr. Evankovich was recommended to me by a friend. I decided to switch to him, and I am so glad I did. He is not only a highly skilled urologist, but I would consider him a friend as well. He is down to earth, caring and treats you as if you were his only patient. If there were 10 star ratings, I would give him more than a 4. Thanks for your care, Dr. Evankovich.

February 29th, 2012
Very clear and to the point. No candy coating here. He was just right, I would rather not have to cut through any coating to figure out what I need to know.Black and White as best as it can be in medician!

December 13th, 2010
Ms. Lori Carvelli
I came to Doctor Evankovich in poor health. Both he and his entire staff treated me courteously and efficiently.I had excellent care. I highly recommend this office and staff. Our family has a hereditary condition that I have lived with for 48 years, it is generational. This is an informed group this is polite and concientious that has cutting edge technology behind its expertise. They care about their patients.

November 12th, 2009
Mr. Pat Rougeux
During my few visits for kidney stones, vasectomy and other issues I was impressed by his candor and diagnosis accuracy. He is very straight forward (which I like). However if you want it sugar coated you may think he is rough.

October 28th, 2009
Dr E. is very caring and personable. He explains and answers questions in a way that I can understand and he takes his time to make sure you understand. He is just an all around nice guy and I do not hesitate to reccommend him to anyone. I'm 68 yrs old and he is the best doctor I have ever had.

October 9th, 2009
Treatment of spouse
Dr.E. IS A VERY CARING AND GENEROUS PERSON. he explains everything in everyday people language so that you do not leave with unanswered questions. I would not hesitate to refer anyone to him. He gets things done.