A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Evans, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Evans has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenoir Memorial Hospital
- Carolina East Health System
- Johnston Memorial Hospital - Smithfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Allen Evans MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Evans practice?
- Dr. Michael Evans has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Evans practices Emergency Medicine near Smithfield, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Goldsboro, NC.
See Smithfield Emergency Physicians.