A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ezzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ezzie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ezzie
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ezzie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ezzie, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezzie graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ezzie has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Ezzie MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Ezzie practice?
- Dr. Michael Ezzie has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ezzie practices Pulmonary Disease near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pulmonologists.