Dr. Michael Boyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Boyer?

Posted on May 12th, 2017

With 2 different Dr. Referral to see Dr Boyer. Over 8 weeks still no appointment.

Not just a pill mill

Posted on April 18th, 2017

Actually takes an interest in the well-being of his patients. Weaned me off of my narcotics where I'm no longer a slave to the pills.

Professional and compassionate

Posted on January 30th, 2017

Dr. Boyer showed me the respect that I deserved as a patient and unlike other doctors paid attention instead of just trying to drug me.

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Dr. Boyer is the only Dr., that I have ever been to that treats me like a person! He cares about what I have to say, and ACTUALLY LISTENS!!! He's very easy to talk to and very down to earth.

Exceptional Dr.

Posted on December 16th, 2015

I am a disabled Marine combat veteran and the V.A. has refused to fix my back. Dr. Bower spent 45 minutes with me and correctly diagnosed the problem. Dr. Bower also doesn't believe in medicating you to death like the V.A., instead he is going to fix the problem so I don't have to be on long term pain management narcotics for the rest of my life. I couldn't be more pleased and I have seen over 100 doctors in the last 10 years.

Posted on August 11th, 2015

I appreciate a good doctor that understands his patients name

Posted on May 12th, 2015

Shots hurt bad should use painkiller for shots we r there to get pain relieve not more pain !!!

14 year patient

Posted on January 13th, 2014

Professional, amazing accuracy with nerve blocks, I have had four in all these years (had four in Georgia throughout the 90's - Cervical herniated disks and thoracic spurs now, His bedside manor has never changed he is decent, honest, patient, kind, and all my nerve blocks were very successfull each one lasting really really long. Dr. Boyer staff caught several serious health issues not even found by VA physicians and then had CT scan at VA which exactly identified same issue brought up by staff. I would not consider anyone else to touch me with injecting spinal pain reliever system, as it decrease my need for other meds and gives me opportunity to complete daily tasks!! God bless you Dr. Boyer you are indeed used by our heavenly Father to decrease pain for your chronic pain patients.

Very Helpful & Caring

Posted on July 23rd, 2008

Dr. Boyer is incredibly busy, but he always makes you feel like you are the most important person he meets all day. He is caring, yet firm, and wants the patient to work at getting better.

Posted on November 17th, 2017