A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Busch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Busch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Busch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Busch graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Busch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Busch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Busch practice?
- Dr. Michael Busch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Busch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.