Learn more about Dr. Michael Busch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Busch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Busch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Busch graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Busch has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Easton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Busch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Busch practice?
Dr. Michael Busch practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Brodheadsville, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.