Learn more about Dr. Michael Busch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Busch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Busch
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Busch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Busch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Busch graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Busch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Busch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Busch practice?
- Dr. Michael Busch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Busch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.