Dr. Michael Frederick Busch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Busch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Busch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Busch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Busch graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Busch has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Busch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Busch practice?
Dr. Michael Busch practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Brodheadsville, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.