Aug 28th, 2014

Want an operation regardless of whether or not your condition calls for one, then Dr. Busch is your man. He is like a magic man. He can tell that you need surgery before he even looks at your x-ray, MRI, or any other diagnostic test! He does not even need to look at the body part in question. He took one look at my right arm and after 30 seconds stated that, without question, I would need surgery to repair it. The scary and not so funny part is that I was there for my LEFT ARM!!! Want a Dr. who knows how to scam your insurance, then see Dr. Busch. However, if you want to receive the proper / indicated medical care, then see someone else...ANYBODY else!

Right Hip Replacement show details Right Hip Replacement
by Alfred K. on Feb 22nd, 2014

I asked Dr. Busch which hospital he wanted to perform the surgery. He picked the hospital I trained in as a nurse. We had such a laugh before I received my anesthesia the entire staff was in good cheers. It boosted my favorable confidence even more.

by susan on Jan 30th, 2014

Dr. Busch was thorough with his examination. Compassionate about the pain I was in. His diagnosis was right on the money.

2009 Hip Replacement show details 2009 Hip Replacement
Aug 23rd, 2011

I asked Dr. Busch whether he wanted to operate at Sacred Heart or St. Luke. He opted for Sacred Heart where I trained as a LPN.Everything went smoothly; he's not only a good doctor but you get a nice human being too. It's hard to find that combination.