Surgical Specialist
Coordinated Health
2775 Schoenersville Rd
Bethlehem, PA 18017
610-861-8080
Locations and availability (13)

|  Right Hip Replacement  |  show details
by Alfred K. on Feb 22nd, 2014

I asked Dr. Busch which hospital he wanted to perform the surgery. He picked the hospital I trained in as a nurse. We had such a laugh before I received my anesthesia the entire staff was in good cheers. It boosted my favorable confidence even more.

|  show details
by susan on Jan 30th, 2014

Dr. Busch was thorough with his examination. Compassionate about the pain I was in. His diagnosis was right on the money.

|  Not Good!  |  show details
Dec 7th, 2011

I had to go to this Dr. because of a work injury....I have NEVER been treated as badly as this Dr. treated me. Not only insulting me by saying I brought him the WRONG MRI and it was of poor quality. Which it is NEITHER! Once that issued was properly corrected, I received no appology and I truly believe he NEVER even LOOKED at the MRI. This is just NOT a good Dr., or I should say CARING one!

|  2009 Hip Replacement  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2011

I asked Dr. Busch whether he wanted to operate at Sacred Heart or St. Luke. He opted for Sacred Heart where I trained as a LPN.Everything went smoothly; he's not only a good doctor but you get a nice human being too. It's hard to find that combination.