Dr. Michael Busch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 12th, 2016
Honesty..
Truly liked Dr Busch' honesty in my care with him. Although I didn't get the answers I wanted- I truly valued his honesty and that is something to be able to look for in what I wish all Dr.'s had

April 2nd, 2016
Exceptional Doctor
This Doctor has exceptional talent. I had a torn ACL and his repair was spot on. His work was perfect and I'm happy to report that I have no issues whatsoever.

August 28th, 2014
Want an operation regardless of whether or not your condition calls for one, then Dr. Busch is your man. He is like a magic man. He can tell that you need surgery before he even looks at your x-ray, MRI, or any other diagnostic test! He does not even need to look at the body part in question. He took one look at my right arm and after 30 seconds stated that, without question, I would need surgery to repair it. The scary and not so funny part is that I was there for my LEFT ARM!!! Want a Dr. who knows how to scam your insurance, then see Dr. Busch. However, if you want to receive the proper / indicated medical care, then see someone else...ANYBODY else!

February 22nd, 2014
Right Hip Replacement
I asked Dr. Busch which hospital he wanted to perform the surgery. He picked the hospital I trained in as a nurse. We had such a laugh before I received my anesthesia the entire staff was in good cheers. It boosted my favorable confidence even more.

January 30th, 2014
Dr. Busch was thorough with his examination. Compassionate about the pain I was in. His diagnosis was right on the money.

August 23rd, 2011
2009 Hip Replacement
I asked Dr. Busch whether he wanted to operate at Sacred Heart or St. Luke. He opted for Sacred Heart where I trained as a LPN.Everything went smoothly; he's not only a good doctor but you get a nice human being too. It's hard to find that combination.