A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cawley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cawley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cawley
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cawley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cawley, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cawley graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cawley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Cawley MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael Cawley practice?
- Dr. Michael Cawley has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cawley practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Warminster, PA.
See Warminster Physiatrists.