A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cawley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cawley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cawley, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cawley graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cawley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Cawley MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael Cawley practice?
- Dr. Michael Cawley has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cawley practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Warminster, PA.
See Warminster Physiatrists.