A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brockton Hosp, Brockton, Ma
- OHSU Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Fei Chang MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Chang practice?
- Dr. Michael Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Chang practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Gastroenterologists, and Portland Hepatologists.