A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brockton Hosp, Brockton, Ma
- OHSU Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Fei Chang MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Chang practice?
- Dr. Michael Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Chang practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Gastroenterologists, and Portland Hepatologists.