A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Charles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Charles, ORTHOPEDIC MED/SURG CONSULTATIONS is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charles
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Charles, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Charles graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Felton Charles MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Charles practice?
- Dr. Michael Charles has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Charles practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Surgeons.