Learn more about Dr. Michael Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Clarke is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clarke
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clarke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Clarke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Clarke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Clarke MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Clarke practice?
- Dr. Michael Clarke has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Clarke practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Internists and Stanford Oncologists.