A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Clarke is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clarke
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Clarke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Clarke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Clarke MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Clarke practice?
- Dr. Michael Clarke has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Clarke practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Internists and Stanford Oncologists.