A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cochran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cochran is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cochran
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Cochran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cochran, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Cochran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Cochran MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Cochran practice?
- Dr. Michael Cochran has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cochran practices Psychiatry near Los Altos, CA.
See Los Altos Psychiatrists.