A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cochran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cochran is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cochran, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Cochran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Cochran MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Cochran practice?
- Dr. Michael Cochran has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cochran practices Psychiatry near Los Altos, CA.
See Los Altos Psychiatrists.