A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cunningham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cunningham, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Cunningham has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Cunningham MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Michael Cunningham has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cunningham practices Urology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Gahanna, OH and Marion, OH.
See Columbus Urologists.