Learn more about Dr. Michael Duffy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Duffy, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Duffy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffy graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duffy has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Duffy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Duffy practice?
- Dr. Michael Duffy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Duffy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mansfield, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Plano, TX.
See Mansfield Orthopedic Surgeons.