A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ennis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ennis
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ennis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ennis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ennis graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Ennis has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- UPMC McKeesport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Ennis MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Ennis practice?
- Dr. Michael Ennis has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ennis practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Gastroenterologists.