A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberg
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Goldberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Goldberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Orbital Diseases
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Falk Goldberg MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Goldberg has 9 office locations.
Dr. Michael Goldberg practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Monroeville, PA.
See Pittsburgh Radiologists.