A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Goldberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Orbital Diseases
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Falk Goldberg MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Goldberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Goldberg practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Pittsburgh Radiologists.