A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Graham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Graham, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Graham has 28 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Graham MD is a male General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Surgery, and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Graham practice?
- Dr. Michael Graham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Graham practices General Practice, Surgery, and Urology near Shenandoah, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingwood, TX.