Dr. Michael Graham Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Shenandoah, TX

3.8

September 17th, 2015
Legit
the bomb so awesome at docotoring

July 17th, 2015
I have had excellent care from Dr Graham. However, I am having trouble getting my CMN Scripts refills. The supplier tells me that they can not get refills signed. I called and ask the phone operator who was very abrupt that "Sheryl" would handle that and was directed to voice mail and have not received a return call to this day. Sounded like a bunch of bickering within the office staff.

May 16th, 2015
Patient
I have been going here for 3 years but last week's visit is last time I will ever go. Never had a wait under 45 min. Typically 1-1.5 hours. Longest was over 2 hr. Every time I have to follow up because they forget to send in my prescription and usually find this out at the pharmacy after a wasted trip. I gutted it out because changing is a pain but will not be treated like this any more. Have a lot of experience with many Doctors so have a lot to compare this to and hands down the worst by far. No concern for your personal time. If I treated my customers like this I would be out of business.

November 11th, 2014
Surgery, aftercare and annual check-up
Three years ago, Dr. Graham performed laser surgery on me for enlarged prostate. His care and bedside manners are excellent. The surgery was a success and the urinary tract has been free of obstruction. His office reminds me of my annual check-up on time. My experience with Dr. Graham and his staff has been great. He is a successful, busy specialist but he takes the time to return patients' calls.

July 31st, 2014
BPH TREATMENT/GREEN LIGHT SURGERY FAILURE
TOTAL FAILURE OF TREATMENT AND THE GREENLIGHT SURGERY. MY SYMPTOMS ARE WORSENED FROM PREVIOUS CONDTIONS. MY URINE FREQUENCY IS INCREASED, URINE FLOW IS WEAKENED AND DELAYED AND INTERRUPTED. I DO NOT SUGGEST ANYONE TO GO UNDER THE TREATMENT WITH THIS DOCTOR. EVEN HE DID NOT REPLIED MY QUARRIES/QUESTIONS FOR FOLLOWUP.

March 4th, 2014
Great Doctor
Great bedside manner,knowledge and professionalism.He in my the last of a dying breed because he actually cares about you.The staff was great as well,great follow up after a procedure I had done.

February 22nd, 2011
Does well with children
Dr. Graham treated my toddler son and I found him to be very helpful and professional. He took the time to explain the issue thoroughly and address my concerns. My son ended up getting surgery and is presently recovering. Dr. Graham has been very good with follow up and post op care. His staff was also very nice and friendly as well. I would recommend him to parents looking for a urologist who is good with children.

July 29th, 2010
Top Notch!
I had a great experience with Dr Graham. He did a great job of explaining my situation, treatments, and recovery plan. The staff and other doctors I came into contact with were very helpful and considerate too!

January 4th, 2010
Full Attention
Dr. Graham will give you as much time and attention you need!