A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grisanti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grisanti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grisanti, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Grisanti graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Grisanti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Grisanti MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Grisanti practice?
- Dr. Michael Grisanti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Grisanti practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See West Covina Obstetricians & Gynecologists.