A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hynes, Plastic Surgeon, Reconstructive Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hynes, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hynes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Lutheran Medical Center
- Surgicenter of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Frances Hynes FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Hynes practice?
- Dr. Michael Hynes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hynes practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Surgeons and Kansas City Plastic Surgeons.