Learn more about Dr. Michael Maguire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Maguire, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maguire graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Maguire has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bellin Hospital
- Appleton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maguire accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Maguire practice?
Dr. Michael Maguire practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Neenah, WI and Shawano, WI.
See Appleton Internists, Appleton Pulmonologists, Appleton Critical Care Practitioners, Appleton Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Appleton Orthopedic Surgeons.