A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Maguire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Maguire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maguire
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maguire Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Maguire, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maguire graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maguire has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Maguire MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Maguire practice?
- Dr. Michael Maguire has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Maguire practices Pulmonary Disease near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Pulmonologists.