A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Martinez is Excellent. Dr. Martinez has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Martinez, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
- Palmerton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martinez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Martinez practice?
Dr. Michael Martinez practices Surgery near Lehighton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmerton, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Lehighton Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Martinez, Dr. Micheal Martinez, Dr. Michel Martinez, Dr. Mickey Martinez, Dr. Miguel Martinez, Dr. Mike Martinez