Learn more about Dr. Michael Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Martinez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Martinez, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Martinez has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Martinez FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Michael Martinez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Martinez practices Surgery near Palmerton, PA.
See Palmerton Surgeons.