A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Martinez, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Martinez has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Martinez FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Michael Martinez has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Martinez practices Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmerton, PA and Lehighton, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.