A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Moran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Moran, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moran has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Moran MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Moran practice?
- Dr. Michael Moran has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Moran practices Neurological Surgery near Murfreesboro, TN.
Additional practice locations include: McMinnville, TN.
See Murfreesboro Surgeons.