Dr. Michael Murray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Murray?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

March 10th, 2012

I would suggest looking elsewhere for a genetics expert. The majority of my appointment was spent with his fellow who was very intelligent and approachable with an excellent bedside manner. Dr Murray was present for only the last ten minutes of the appointment. He did an average job of explaining the plan to me, and was quite condescending to his fellow. It was very uncomfortable. He gave me his card with his contact information and told me to contact him with any questions, but I have not gotten any response from him regarding test results or follow up.

March 21st, 2011

I think I waited our 2 hours to get in the office for my 1st visit.He was a nice guy.Kinda answered my questions.He neglected to return my calls about abnormal blood test results for the past 3 months.This has been very stressful.I'd suggest seeing someone more organized.

COPD